Having a unique bridal shower can pay huge dividends. At the very least, your Orlando wedding will already get a lot of attention – and less budget-constrained too. Read on and get caught up in a bridal party to remember.
- Try Sports. Well, going into basketball can be too extreme perhaps. Possible but highly-unlikely. On one end, a bowling shower can do the trick. No need to be too sweaty. In fact, this sport is very elegant, form and all.
- The bright side is there is no need to do the decors. Just book the alley. And taste those cheesy fried foods so common in bowling places.
- Chill in a Spa Shower. Why not make everyone relaxed. Bringing your guests to a spa can work wonders. Not only does it de-stress you and your team in time for the wedding, you get your faces cleaned up in a facials. An important note though: Don’t schedule your spa shower to close to your wedding as many faces can end up blotchy on the big day.
- Do the yoga thing. A yoga shower can be very relaxing, too ( with a lot of twists and turns of course). And the good thing is you could do it right at home. No need of extra stuff; you just have to make sure an instructor is in to guide the crowd in their journey towards ‘greater calm’ via deep-breathing.
- No big deal. Just make sure you get to utter ‘Namaste’ the right way.
Posted in bridal party, Bridal shower, Wedding Planning, Wedding Tips
Tags: bridal parties, bridal party, bridal party idea, bridal shower, bridal shower ideas