1. Be Ms. Right. Look at it from a guy’s point of view. As intelligent as humans are, emotions lead us. Your Mr. Right will come knocking at your door once he sees that you carry what he wants in a woman. So look in the mirror and ask yourself: How should a Ms. Right look? Act?
2. Dare to assess yourself. It’s all a matter of attraction – that inexplicable feeling. You don’t have to be a Ms. Universe but you will have to be attractive in your own way.
3. Know the traits you want in a man. It is easy to fall for someone. Therefore, knowing what you want early on can keep your feet anchored to the ground.
4. Think half-full always. Edison was right: He did not have 9,000+ failures rather he learned of 9,000+ ways that do not work. Do not be discouraged by a lousy date. Now at least you know one person who you should exclude from the list.
5. Get proper feedback. Share with your BFF’s what kind of guy you really want. Harsh as it may seem, they could be telling you some truth you are unwilling to change.
6. Look for proper venues to meet singles. Matchmaker services are a great way to meet people. Go for it. On a larger scale, the internet can help you in your search. Just have to be careful, of course.
7. Make the most of blind dates. Give in to more chances of meeting guys. Guys who are in blind dates are also looking. What is needed is a good getting to know. For safety reasons, you may also explore group dates before going into a more exclusive set-up.
8. Look in the right place. If you want somebody sporty, then frequenting ball clubs or joining a sports class can be just perfect.
9. Do not look for Mr.Perfect. Nobody’s perfect. If you are looking for one, then you are killing your dreams dead on its tracks.
10. Cut yourself some slack. It takes time to build a castle.
Posted in Wedding, Wedding Tips
Tags: Dating, Dating Tips, Mr. Right in Orlando, Orlando Wedding